It Doesn't Matter if it's Black or White... because it's both

Black and White are classic colors, or rather-one is the absence of color and the other is all colors mixed together (I think). Together, they make even a simple outfit classic. 

On the runway, celebrities, and street style alike are embracing the black and white outfits that are trending this spring. 

Whether it's a black and white dress or a white top with black bottoms, black and white is definitely a go!

While most of the women's outfits include heels, the lady pictured in the top left is killing it with her leather leggins and flat oxfords.


Today, I too, decided to wear a simple black and white outfit. My hat and vest are military green, just to add something different. 

I'm wearing leather leggins, a white tee shirt, a military vest and blazer from shoxie, and this dark green hat I picked up from a thrift store a few years ago.

It's hard for me to wear only black and white without adding some touch of color, hence the green detail from the vest and the hat. 

It seems like when wearing black and white you must wear black sunnies, I decided to wear my aviators instead.

Below: Me in Black and White and motion... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paperblog