From Day to Night

Hello lovies,

I hope you all had a good day. I'm sure some of you are already out or getting ready to do so. In about five minutes I will be partying. Ya! The Caribbean Cultural Show went great, lots of fun. Here's how I changed my outfit for the performance: I put on a short-sleeve button-up I got a while ago from H&M with my Caribbean island earrings, and of course-switched out my bracelets.


















As for going partying I did something a bit different and very casual. When I know I'm going to be dancing and hanging out I try to be casual. So I went with the theme of big earrings and blue by putting on a blue tee-shirt with my favorite circle earrings that I made from two circular tiles I found at a warehouse full of stuff.  Happy Friday, or Saturday for some of you lovelies! Again, I played with the using two different lip-sticks: my very dark and a maroon, both from Mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paperblog